Article provided by: Calusa Recovery
Calusa Recovery is a leading PHP rehab in Fort Myers with a highly skilled and compassionate staff team, evidence-based therapies, and state of the art amenities. We offer the highest quality care to our PHP rehab patients and ensure that they attain comprehensive and sustainable recovery from addiction.
What is partial hospitalization treatment?
Our partial hospitalization program is ideal for teenagers who may be struggling in the early stages of addiction. Throughout the program, patients spend several hours on different days of the week attending rehab treatment, individual therapy, group sessions, support groups, behavioral therapies, and counseling. The program allows teenagers to overcome their addiction conditions and equips them with critical skills and coping mechanisms to tackle triggers, cravings, and temptations in the long-term.
At our Fort Myers PHP rehab, treatment hours are from 5 PM – 8 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We offer Christ-centered guidance to teenage boys and girls between 13 and 18 years of age. We also provide access to a more flexible PHP treatment schedule to fit the patients’ academic, family, and extracurricular commitments. Our partial hospitalization program is perfect for those who cannot participate in a residential program but need professional help to overcome their addiction condition.
Are partial hospitalization programs effective?
Partial hospitalization offers the second-highest level of care after residential treatment and acts as a step-down level of care for patients after completing the inpatient program. PHP programs are effective for individuals battling with a mild-to-moderate level of addiction and those who cannot partake in treatment due to work/school/family commitments.
Typically, the partial hospitalization treatment for addiction includes counseling, individual and group therapy, family therapies, 12-step meetings, and psychotherapy programs. Our partial hospitalization addiction treatment in Fort Myers identifies and addresses the underlying mental health issues in teenagers and equips them with critical coping skills and defense mechanisms to successfully manage triggers, cravings, and stressful situations.
Top reasons to choose us for PHP rehab
We offer the best Fort Myers intensive outpatient program with customized, Christ-centered interventions. Here's why our partial hospitalization program is a perfect choice:
- We offer the highest level of addiction treatment in a ranch-style environment for 13 – 18-year-old boys.
- We have a fully licensed high school preparing teenage boys with the highest quality education to lead a fulfilling, successful, and gratifying life after rehab treatment.
- Our Christ-centered programs help manage stress and anxiety and equip teenage boys with healthy coping skills and a positive outlook on life.
- We go to extensive lengths to identify and address the underlying cause of addiction, reducing the chances of relapse significantly in the long-term.
- We use evidence-based psychotherapies to treat trauma and other behavioral issues, ensuring comprehensive recovery from addiction, and offering improved emotional and psychological wellness.
Your search for the best PHP rehab in Fort Myers ends here. Contact Calusa Recovery today at 844-254-9664 to verify your insurance or speak to an addiction specialist. We are one of the leading IOP treatment centers in Fort Myers, with high-end amenities, luxury accommodation, gourmet meals, a serene and calming ambiance, and a compassionate clinical team.PHP rehab in Fort Myers