Add America’s Sober Living Campus to your list of sober living homes in AZ that you’re looking into for aftercare services; our program is widely considered as one of the best in the state. Transitioning out of addiction treatment shouldn’t be an abrupt process, nor does it have to be; our safe houses can make going home from recovery a stress-free experience while you continue to engage in step-down treatment and connect with support that will reduce the risk of relapse. You’re not alone in your continuing journey to maintaining your sobriety; contact our staff for information about our sober living homes.
5 Things to Consider When Searching For a Sober Living Home
1. Look for local amenities close to sober living homes on your list. Unlike residential addiction treatment where you were supervised 24/7, in aftercare, you’ll have the freedom to leave the facility and engage in local activities, look for work, and meet new people. America’s Sober Living Campus is close to many popular hot spots, so you’ll have plenty to keep you occupied while you continue to heal from addiction.
2. After completing drug and alcohol treatment in Arizona, you’ll need to start thinking about going home; before you do, you’ll need a safe haven where you can return when the realities of life get too heavy or too real. Structured and supportive sober living houses will keep you on the safe track while you transition from treatment to life in society.
3. Perhaps you have plans for your future for the first time in a long time. If you plan to go to college or jumpstart your career, America’s Sober Living Campus can provide skills training and assistance preparing for your first interview while out of treatment. You’ll find a complete list of tools you’ll have access to in our sober living residences when you explore our website.
4. As you look over your list of sober living homes in AZ, consider looking for sober living facilities that offer case management. Working with an experienced case manager, you’ll have a customized plan of attack to deal with triggers as they happen. Your case manager will also give you advice on how to prevent a relapse from occurring. We welcome your phone call to America’s Sober Living Campus if you have questions about our beautiful sober living homes.
5. Make sure your long-term goals line up with programs offered by your sober living home. You’ll need a wealth of resources, 24/7 support, and access to 12-step meetings and outpatient treatment to stay free from drugs or alcohol. Find out how America’s Sober Living Campus can help you finish strong once you’ve done the hard work of beating your addiction.
Call our sober living campus at 866-668-9624 to discuss placement into one of our safe houses- we’re here for you 24-hours a day to take your call, provide additional information, and help you make the best decision regarding your ongoing recovery journey. Place our name at the top of your list of sober living homes in AZ while interviewing safe houses.